Friday, April 3, 2009

Why did I create this?

Well, I can't say 'why' I created this, but maybe I can tell you what led me to start this blog. By looking at the picture beside, you could have by now guessed what really led me to this.I've been preparing for the SCWCD for a few days now. I've never been interested in writing certifications, but I thought that there is no harm in writing one(er.. infact two, I did complete my SCJP but that was because the place I work in asked me to do so).

But Iam not preparing for the certification just for the sake of it, but to gain an in depth knowledge of J2EE.And in the first few days of my preparation I would say that I've learnt a lot of things that I would have never even bothered to learn.So atleast till I complete my certification, almost all of my posts would be related to the SCWCD objectives.


Now, this actually doesn't mean that this blog would help you get a high percentage on your SCWCD. As and when I learn a new thing I would try to put it up here, the way that i've understood it.So most of the content I think would help the novice J2EE guys to get some layman kind of J2EE content.By the way I would like to tell you that Iam using the Head First Servlets & JSP(HFSJ) for my preparation, so don't be surprised if you find things related to the content on the book(but not the content of the book).Let's hope for success!

No comments:

Post a Comment